Join our Team - We Are Recruiting
Marninwarntikura is a place of inspiration that provides diverse opportunities for our dynamic team.
We are always looking for people who share our values and who are interested in working with us and the women and families in the Fitzroy Valley to create positive change. We are passionate about the work we do and this energy flows into our programs and services.
Some people come to work with us because they are seeking a challenge, but they stay here because they can see their positive and lasting impact.
We encourage people from a range of different backgrounds to apply for positions. We employ people who work in a variety of roles including early learning, project management, arts, marketing, community and business development, legal, finance and administration roles.
Why join us? We offer a range of rewarding opportunities
- You will work in a dynamic Trauma Informed Healing Aware organisation
- You will live and work in some of Australia’s most stunning Country, the Kimberley
- You will work with Aboriginal people passionate about responding to complexities and creating positive change
- You will be part of a strong team and a supportive environment
- We care about the health and wellbeing of our people and foster a nurturing environment
We are recruiting!
Select each role to view pdf files of the position descriptions.
|Receptionist: Full or Part time||Early Childhood Learning Unit Manager: Full time|
Strategic Operations Lead -
Applications close 7th December 2020
|Educational Leader: Full time|
|Qualified Co-Educator: Full time|
|There are currently no positions in the Marnin Studio.||There are currently no positions in the Marulu Unit.||There are currently no positions in the Women's Shelter.|
|Casual Support Workers|